Construction cost of foamed cement construction in geothermal insulation layer is detailed
We refer to our construction company to undertake the actual construction of the project, a set of data for your reference.
1. Geothermal insulation construction requirements:
2. The average thickness is 3 cm, and the bulk density can be controlled at about 400 kg/m.
3. Material required: about 6 bags of ordinary Portland cement (weight 50 kg/bag) per cubic foamed cement.
The consumption of foaming agent can be controlled at 1 kg/m_.
4. Material cost accounting:
A. Ordinary Portland Cement at Market Price of 400 yuan/ton: 6 bags of cement *20 yuan/bag = 120 yuan
B. Foaming agent is 12 yuan/kg at market price and 1 kg per cubic volume.
Foaming agent 1 kg *12 yuan/kg = 12 yuan, according to 12 yuan;
5. Necessary labor cost: According to our company's large output pumping machine, a total of 5 people are needed for the whole set of equipment, and the total labor cost for each cubic foamed cement is 10 yuan.
6. Water and electricity cost: According to our company's large output pump, the total power of the whole set of equipment is 13KW, generating 1.5 yuan of water and electricity fee per cubic foamed cement.
7. Depreciation cost of equipment: According to our company's large output pumping machine design, under normal construction conditions, the depreciation cost for each cubic volume of foamed cement produced by the whole set of equipment is 2 yuan;
8. To sum up, the total cost per cubic foamed cement is 120+12+10+1.5+2=145.5 yuan.
According to our long-term construction experience, the thickness of foamed cement layer should not be less than 3 cm in principle, but its bulk density can be adjusted arbitrarily to meet different requirements of thermal insulation or pressure bearing.
At the same time, we sincerely welcome you to visit our company.
Shun Zhu Shangqi!